REGISTRATION FOR JUNE 7TH
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
LIMITED SEATING AVAILABLE SO PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED TO ATTEND
WE CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!
SUNDAYS @ 9 AM AND 11 AM
We are so excited to open our doors again to you, our Rose Heights Family! We love each and every one of you!
During this time of phased transition from quarantine back to public gathering again, we are well aware that it is a stressful time for many. Some are excited to be back and wished it had happened weeks ago; other people are still nervous and doing everything they can to limit social contact. Knowing this, we are doing everything we can to accommodate everyone in an incredibly loving and conscientious way.
Please partner with us to make every single person feel welcome and safe. If we will selflessly “love one another” during this time and put others first, this transition back together again is going to be awesome!
With that said, here are a few things you’ll need to know to be prepared for service.
- We will have two services at 9 am and 11 am on Sundays with more service times available should the need arise.
- Abiding by the governor’s orders, we will limit attendance numbers in order to comply with the 6 ft distancing standard.
- Because of the attendance limitations, it is imperative for everyone to pre-register for the service they want to attend. This will prevent us from having to turn anyone away and allow us to plan for more service opportunities if max attendance is reached. We want everyone to be able to come and worship together, but we need your help to make this happen.
- Our incredible hospitality team will help you get seated in an orderly fashion so that we can keep the environment safe and sanitized for everyone. We very much appreciate your understanding and flexibility during this time, as everyone will be in a new seating arrangement.
- Unfortunately, we will not be able to provide nursery or children’s ministry during this transitional phase of services. Go ahead and bring your kids into the sanctuary with you – it’ll be great for them to see you worship!
- For those that are not yet ready to venture out into the public, please know that our services will continue to be broadcast online for your viewing pleasure, along with a Kids 1st TV Program for your children on Sunday mornings at 9:30 am!
- Last but not least, our senior adult ministry will be providing a special transmission-based service in the rear parking lot of the church, with Pastor Darryl and Ann leading worship and study of the Word via radio. It’s basically a drive-in church!
- If you have any questions or concerns, please take a look at the plans and detailed information provided below and reach out to us at email@example.com!
POST-PANDEMIC RETURN PLAN IN PHASES
QUICK FACTS AND ANSWERS!
What Happens Once I Arrive?
The front entrance doors will be opening 20 minutes before the start of each service. When you arrive, you will be directed where to park, and you will be directed where to sit. Please maintain social distancing guidelines of a 6-foot safe distance. You will need to present your ticket(s) at the door.
What Will Children’s Programming Look Like?
For now, there will be no nursery or Kid’s First ministries. Families will sit together in a family-friendly environment, and here are some helpful tips to make it a great time for them:
• Coloring sheets and/or books might be an option for occupying your kiddos! Don’t forget the crayons!
• Tablets or mobile devices are also appropriate if used with headsets. We suggest heading over to the Rose Heights Church YouTube Channel and letting them enjoy some of the new Kid’s First TV Episodes!
What Precautions Is Rose Heights Church Taking?
We are taking every step of precaution as prescribed by the CDC to ensure that Rose Heights is safe, secure and spacious for your family.
1. The church and facilities will be sanitized prior to and between each worship experience in accordance with CDC guidelines.
2. According to CDC recommendations, we encourage all attendees who are high risk to join us online or consider joining Pastor Darryl & Ann at the back of the Rose Heights Main Campus for a unique transmission service from the comfort of your own car through your radio. If you consider yourself to be of good health and are interested in attending the sanctuary service in person, you will not be prohibited and do so at your own risk. *YOU WILL NOT NEED TO REGISTER TO ATTEND THE “TRANSMISSION” SERVICE.
3. If you have had any of the following symptoms this week, please worship with us live online through Facebook, Roku, or YouTube. You will also find pre-recorded services on KETK & CW at 10:00 a.m. on Sunday mornings.
• Cough or Sore Throat
• Shortness of Breath
• Contact with anyone confirmed to have COVID-19 (in the past 14 days)
In order to create a spacious environment, we will have limited seating with adequate spacing in our Worship Services, and registering is simple! Simply select your service by location/time, and then let us know how many will be joining from your household. PRESENT YOUR PRINTED OR DIGITAL TICKET(S) AT THE DOOR.
*NOT SURE YOU HAVE REGISTERED? Check your email! If you have already registered, you will find a confirmation email from Eventbrite.