WE CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL!
SUNDAYS @ 9 AM AND 11 AM
We are so excited to open our doors again to you, our Rose Heights Family!
We are beyond excited to announce that we are expanding our services beginning March 14th. Following Governor Abbott’s announcement on March 3rd, we are taking a number of steps to resume our regular service structure. Please take a moment to review some of the highlights of our return…
Here are a few things you’ll need to know to be prepared for service:
- We will offer two Sunday services at 9 AM and 11 AM.
- Registration is NO LONGER required to attend.
- While the Governor’s announcement eased some of the restrictions regarding our services, it did not mark an end to the COVID virus. Therefore, if you or your family members are experiencing any signs of sickness, please stay home and join our online campus.
- Love One Another. We say this each week, but this is a season to embody it. We recognize that there are those who are elated the mandates have been dropped. We also recognize that some will choose to continue wearing masks and prefer social distancing. Regardless of your viewpoint, please respect the views of others in the spirit of love.
- Social Distancing: (Main Campus Only)
- For those who desire to continue social distancing, we will reserve the gallery and balcony areas for social distance seating in the 9 AM service. Please see one of our hosts in the foyer and they will direct you to those areas.
- For the 11 AM service, we will utilize the Fellowship Hall as our social distance seating. If you desire to sit in this area, please enter through the glass doors nearest the Fellowship Hall.
- Kids 1st:
- While we anticipate reestablishing our 11 AM Kids 1st programming in the near future, currently Kids 1st is available in the 9 AM service ONLY.
- Main Campus:
- Check-in for Kids 1st will be available at the Welcome desk near the nursery and Worship World. Kiosks will be available in the hallway near Worship World and Snack ‘N Play.
- Lindale Campus:
- Check-in for Kids 1st will be available at the main entrance.
- For those who have not checked in via our self-check-in options, one of our team members will be available to answer any questions you may have.
- Our Senior Adult ministry will continue to meet in the Fellowship Hall from 9:30-10:30 AM.
- We will continue to sanitize our facilities before and between services.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com!