REGISTRATION FOR DECEMBER 6TH!
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
LIMITED SEATING AVAILABLE SO PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED TO ATTEND
WE CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!
SUNDAYS @ 9 AM AND 11 AM
We are so excited to open our doors again to you, our Rose Heights Family! We love each and every one of you!
During this time of phased transition from quarantine back to public gathering again, we are well aware that it is a stressful time for many. Some are excited to be back and wished it had happened weeks ago; other people are still nervous and doing everything they can to limit social contact. Knowing this, we are doing everything we can to accommodate everyone in an incredibly loving and conscientious way.
Please partner with us to make every single person feel welcome and safe. If we will selflessly “love one another” during this time and put others first, this transition back together again is going to be awesome!
With that said, here are a few things you’ll need to know to be prepared for service.
- We will have two services at 9 am and 11 am on Sundays with more service times available should the need arise.
- Abiding by the Governor’s orders, we will limit attendance numbers in order to comply with the 6 ft distancing standard.
- Because of the attendance limitations, it is imperative for everyone to pre-register for the service they want to attend. This will prevent us from having to turn anyone away and allow us to plan for more service opportunities if max attendance is reached. We want everyone to be able to come and worship together, but we need your help to make this happen.
- Our incredible hospitality team will help you get seated in an orderly fashion so that we can keep the environment safe and sanitized for everyone. We very much appreciate your understanding and flexibility during this time, as everyone will be in a new seating arrangement.
- Nursery or children’s ministry is now available in the 9 AM service ONLY. During this transitional phase of services, space will be extremely limited and will require registration. If you are unable to obtain registration or are attending the 11 AM service, please go ahead and bring your kids into the sanctuary with you – it’ll be great for them to see you worship!
- For those that are not yet ready to venture out into the public, please know that our services will continue to be broadcast online for your viewing pleasure!
- Last but not least, our Senior Adult ministry will be providing a special transmission-based service in the rear parking lot of the church, with Pastor Darryl and Ann leading worship and study of the Word via radio. It’s basically a drive-in church!
- If you have any questions or concerns, please take a look at the plans and detailed information provided below and reach out to us at email@example.com!
QUICK FACTS AND ANSWERS!
What Happens Once I Arrive?
The front entrance doors will be opening 20 minutes before the start of each service. When you arrive, you will be directed where to park, and you will be directed where to sit. Please maintain social distancing guidelines of a 6-foot safe distance. You will need to present your ticket(s) at the door.
What Will Children’s Programming Look Like?
We are excited to relaunch Kids 1st children’s ministry at both of our Rose Heights campuses. As we continue safe precautions, we strive to provide the best care and learning experience for our children. We will offer the following for children birth through 5th grade:
• Nursery will offer infant care and ministry to your precious little ones, while you enjoy worship and a life changing message in our main service.
• Preschool learning will be offered in our classrooms, where all children will remain the duration of the service. Children will learn about Jesus using a fun and purposeful curriculum.
• Our elementary department will offer worship and discipleship each week for kids Kindergarten through Fifth grade. Each week K-2 and 3-5 will alternate between Worship World (our elementary worship) and discipleship classes.
We also continue to offer our Kids 1st TV show on Youtube as well as weekly clips from our recent episodes.
As we continue to navigate through the relaunch please know we are striving to offer the best experience and care for every child. IN ORDER FOR YOUR CHILD TO PARTICIPATE IN KIDS 1ST PLEASE PREREGISTER TODAY!
What Precautions Is Rose Heights Church Taking?
We are taking every step of precaution as prescribed by the CDC to ensure that Rose Heights is safe, secure and spacious for your family.
1. The church and facilities will be sanitized prior to and between each worship experience in accordance with CDC guidelines.
2. According to CDC recommendations, we encourage all attendees who are high risk to join us online or consider joining Pastor Darryl & Ann at the back of the Rose Heights Main Campus for a unique transmission service from the comfort of your own car through your radio. If you consider yourself to be of good health and are interested in attending the sanctuary service in person, you will not be prohibited and do so at your own risk. *YOU WILL NOT NEED TO REGISTER TO ATTEND THE “TRANSMISSION” SERVICE.
3. If you have had any of the following symptoms this week, please worship with us live online through Facebook, Roku, or YouTube. You will also find pre-recorded services on KETK & CW at 10:00 a.m. on Sunday mornings.
• Cough or Sore Throat
• Shortness of Breath
• Contact with anyone confirmed to have COVID-19 (in the past 14 days)
In order to create a spacious environment, we will have limited seating with adequate spacing in our Worship Services, and registering is simple! Simply select your service by location/time, and then let us know how many will be joining from your household. PRESENT YOUR PRINTED OR DIGITAL TICKET(S) AT THE DOOR.
*NOT SURE YOU HAVE REGISTERED? Check your email! If you have already registered, you will find a confirmation email from Eventbrite.